Saturday 4 May 2013


Amanda Bynes sets the record straight


By on 10:43

For the record, Amanda Bynes has NOT retired and has no regrets for publicity she's received over her Twitter account.

She told People Magazine at the MTV Movie Awards:
"You say what you feel because you felt it at the moment."

"It's sort of like what I would tell a reporter if I were doing an interview," Bynes says. "You kind of have to let people know a little bit about you. And once you've been in the business for a long time, people kind of know stuff about your life."
Amanda also clarified her decision to take a break from Hollywood.
"I really just needed some time off. I've been acting since I was seven, and I'm 25 now. So, it's not retiring so much. It's just taking some time off."

Celebrity Update
Title: Amanda Bynes sets the record straight
Review by: Celebrity Update | Gossip and Entertainmnent
Update on: 10:43 | Rating: 4.5

Comment for "Amanda Bynes sets the record straight"

0 komentar

Post a Comment