Monday 6 May 2013


Gwyneth Paltrow Likes Settled in London


By on 11:31

London - Hollywood actress blooded American, Gywneth Paltrow confessed love living in London, England. He happily settled with her husband, Chris Martin, and her two children.

"I love London, the city where I wanted to stay," she told Glamour, as quoted Showbizspy, Friday (3/5).

"In London, the kids and I really get a lot of advantages. Thursday is often a walk to the museum, St James Park, and other theaters. I get a lot of nice things from the city of London, I want the children also feel , "he added.

Celebrity Update
Title: Gwyneth Paltrow Likes Settled in London
Review by: Celebrity Update | Gossip and Entertainmnent
Update on: 11:31 | Rating: 4.5

Comment for "Gwyneth Paltrow Likes Settled in London"

0 komentar

Post a Comment